September/October 2K17 Improv 101

Cory Jenks
HI All! This is the space that we can use to share our thoughts, questions, observations, and resources related to our Improv 101 class. Feel free to share our favorite memories, scenes, or give kudos to the rest of our group. This space is FOR YOU to use to continue the conversation. Use it as MUCH or as LITTLE as you would like!

Re: September/October 2K17 Improv 101

Marky Mark
How little can we use it?

Re: September/October 2K17 Improv 101

Cory Jenks
Dave,
I think you got the hang of it!

10-14 7:30 show

Dave!
I'm heading to my friends art show @6 then Improv at 7:30 if anyone wants to meet up.

https://www.facebook.com/events/155719421674920/?ti=cl

Hope to see y'all downtown tonite

šŸ˜€

10-14 21:00

Dave!
CeCe
Sandcastles
Arnold Palmer
Ouija
Jesus

Laughing

Scary

Dave!
To think I'm the most forum savvy guy in the class?

Or is there a real form for just the cool kids?

Peace

Asscat

Dave!
https://youtu.be/P4HTxmqNTCY

All-Star studded show!

Re: Asscat

Cory Jenks
Dave,
I assure you, the cool kids are here.

Thanks for posting that ASSSCAT show! Would love for you to talk about it tomorrow!

Re: Asscat

Michael
Hey Cory, That 6 in 60 has been kickin' my butt all week. Anyway I'm still working on it.

I found the link with Samantha Bee, It's kinda long. And please be kind, don't judge.

www.cc.com/video-clips/rkzsml/the-daily-show-with-jon...

Later Mike

Re: Asscat

Cory Jenks
Mikey,
That was so fun to see! Thanks for sharing that!

Showcase Pic

CC White

The Red Elvises

CC White
Come to the Fly Catcher, Friday Nov 10th, to seee the band The Red Elvises!

You

Dave!
ROCK!

September/October 2K17 Improv 101

Marky Mark
Really enjoyed working with all of you, thanks for having my back! Hope to see ya'll round Tucson & TIM. You can call or Facebook me anytime.

520-665-1852

https://www.facebook.com/markosxvi

Re: September/October 2K17 Improv 101

CC White
Anyone doing Tucson Comedy Fest stuff?  Iā€™m looking over some workshop stuff - signing up soon!

Text me if your gonna do The Red Elvises on Friday at the Fly Catcher or Comedy Fest stuff ;)

Or holla on the net: Facebook.com/Christine.ccwhite

All Smiles,
CC
520-977-0230