October 2018 Stand Up 101

HiItIsMo
Hiya! This is the space to post some thoughts as to what your favorite moments from class were, or if you had any ah ha moments!  Also - feel free to post any videos, blogs, resources, etc. that you think would be for the good of the group.
This class is going to be a good time!
See you Sunday.
Mo

Re: October 2018 Stand Up 101

Eric Rau
This came up as part of a Vulture email in my Inbox today so I'm passing along the link to the interview and podcast - David Gethard was a longtime improviser at Upright Citizens Brigade (UCB) in NYC before turning exclusively to stand up.

http://www.vulture.com/2018/10/chris-gethard-good-one-podcast-comedy-cellar-louis-ck.html

Re: October 2018 Stand Up 101

Mo
This is fantastic! Thank you~

Re: October 2018 Stand Up 101

Eric Rau
Cameron and I are attending a Halloween Wedding of two of my former Improv 101 students (they were already a couple when they took my class at Comedy Temple - I'm not a matchmaker) at Unscrewed Theater tonight, so I can't make the Open Mic, but I hope other classmates get a chance to go and take the mic or at least watch and laugh - it was awesome! I'll be with you in Spirit, especially on Halloween Night!

Re: October 2018 Stand Up 101

Eric Rau