March 2018 Stand Up 101

Mo Urban
So excited to spend the next 6 weeks learning stand up with you all.  I can already tell we have a great group!  Please share ah hah moments, cool links to things, impressions on class, things you learned, etc!  Let's keep the conversation going!

Class Roster:
LIZETH EVANGELISTA
CHINNA GARZA
MEGAN GOSSEN
KENNETH A. JONES
MOLLY MCCLOY
SHANNON OLIVER
JOHN REDDING
LAURY SCANDLING
AMY SELEGUE
TARANG SRIVASTAVA

Re: March 2018 Stand Up 101

Amy Selegue
Hey, guys!! So sorry I wasn’t there tonight - one of my dear friends, who I haven’t seen in about ten years, was passing through town and I just couldn’t pass up a chance to see her.  I’m sad I missed our inaugural class, though. What was your takeaway?