Improv 301 ~ September 2016

Justin
Welcome to improv 301.  We will look for patterns and start to develop a strong sense of game of the scene.

Look forward towards a great discussion!
Justin

Re: Improv 301 ~ September 2016

David Klebosky
I hope I'm using this forum correctly.

Scene: Most unforgiving confession booth
1: Forgive me father for I have sinned
2: We'll see about that forgiving business, what'd you do?
1: I missed mass
2: Mass is on Sunday, my dear boy
1: Yes, I know
2: Then why didn't you come
1: I don't know. Should I pray a few Hail Mary's?
2: Now that's a start. You haven't been coming to our weekly bake sales Tuesday nights either.
1: I have more responsibilities at work now, so it's hard to go out Tuesday nights now.
2: Oh so you've been promoted have you? Funny, I wouldn't have known from your donations.
1: Jesus Christ.
2: That's the spirit