Improv 201 - March 5

Veronicyesand1
Hey y’all!

As promised here is your 201 forum!

Feel free to discuss the art of the ‘prov (improv) as well as organizing going to shows and we can even chat about office hours!

Enjoy!

Re: Improv 201 - March 5

andrewtree
I'm planning on being at the 7.30 show tomorrow Friday March 9

Re: Improv 201 - March 5

Chloe
Hey guys! I’ll be at FOMP at 2:00 tomorrow and the 7:30 as well. If anyone wants to grab food before the 7:30 let me know! Hope to see some of you there :)

Friday night Soapbox

Marky Mark
I'm going to the Soapbox tonight @9. Probably hit Che's & Geronimo's Revenge for a bite & drinks 1st.  Say hi if you're coming out 😀

Re: Improv 201 - March 5

Chloe
Hey guys!

I just wanted to share something that happened today.

I was walking to the store on University with my head down. I glanced up and saw a young man who looked disheveled and oddly energetic. In the second that I made eye contact as we passed he shouted “I’m a shark!”

My first reaction was to just keep waking and ignore him. Then I thought I should Yes, And him.

And I did! I turned and cowered and let out a short yell.

Nothing came of the interaction but I did find my internal dialogue interesting. Yes, And is starting to make its way into my everyday life. Even if it’s just in a small way.

Re: Improv 201 - March 5

Veronicyesand1
I love this story!  Clearly that man has not taken any improv classes if he didn't yes and you right back!

Jaws

Marky Mark
I love that!

Saturday 3-24 9pm show

Marky Mark
I'm going to dinner at The Garage, 4th and University 7:30 and then the 9pm show if you're downtown

Re: Improv 201 - March 5

Chloe
Week 3 Homework

https://youtu.be/JDl5wFURlMY

He’s like a puppy!

https://youtu.be/tP2XtYbIgD0

Getting some definite seal vibes around 15 seconds.

Re: Improv 201 - March 5

Veronicyesand1
Oh my gosh, Karen is totally a seal.

Veronica
On Mar 26, 2018, at 10:20 AM, Chloe [via Tucson Improv Movement Class Forums] <[hidden email]> wrote:

Week 3 Homework

https://youtu.be/JDl5wFURlMY

He’s like a puppy!

https://youtu.be/tP2XtYbIgD0

Getting some definite seal vibes around 15 seconds.

http://tucson-improv-movement-class-forums.62247.x6.nabble.com/Improv-201-March-5-tp733p749.html
To unsubscribe from Improv 201 - March 5, click here.
NAML