Improv 201 February/March 2k17

Cory Jenks
Greetings TIM 201'ers!! This is your official "Improv 201" thread to get our class started. Please use this space to comment/recap the week's class, discuss any homework assignments, or any other improv related "ah-has," links, questions, or comments. Remember the more you engage both in and out of class, the more we will be able to get out of class itself. I will be on the forums 2-3 times per week to check in and see what's going on. Thanks for choosing TIM to continue your improv journey!

Cory

Re: Improv 201 February/March 2k17

Beryl
In the series M*A*S*H*, Frank Burns reminds me of a weasel.  He is always trying to think of ways to get his tent mates, Hawkeye Pierce and B.J. Honeycutt into trouble for their insubordination. He narrows his eyes, has a pointy nose and sometimes squeals.

https://youtu.be/jgBEhnZCJKc

And this is as far as I got.

Re: Improv 201 February/March 2k17

Cory Jenks
That's great, thanks Beryl! I agree! To me on Mash, Radar was kind of owl like (the wise one, high pitched "whoooo" type voice).