Improv 101 ~ November 2017

Justin
So excited to spend the next 6 weeks learning improv with you all.  I can already tell we have a great group!  Please share ah hah moments, cool links to things, impressions on class, things you learned, etc!  Let's keep the conversation going!

Class Roster:
Melanie Waidanz
Soumaya Belmecheri
Michael Taborn
Leanne Rogers
Nicole Riesgo
Angel Hernandez
Mark Steiner
Andrew Hatch

Re: Improv 101 ~ November 2017

Marky Mark
Yea!

Re: Improv 101 ~ November 2017

Soumaya
Hi Justin and improv 101 cohort,

Excited to take this class and get to spend rich, entertaining  and funny Tuesday evenings.
Justin, you looked different yesterday :)

Re: Improv 101 ~ November 2017

Leanne
Hi :).

I was looking for the link to the video Cory was talking about in class...couldn't find it.

Anyone have it?  I'm not sure I even remember the guy's name - but it was an improv person. 😜

Thanks
~ L

Re: Improv 101 ~ November 2017

Marky Mark

Re: Improv 101 ~ November 2017

Magnificent Michael
This might be it...??? https://charlierose.com/videos/28289
Mel

Upcoming Friday

Mel
Hey guys!!

I'm planning on going to the 9pm show this Friday, anyone want to meet up?? Steve and I are gonna head out for drinks after.

Hope to see you there! 😊

Mel

Re: Upcoming Friday

Soumaya
Hey, Planning to go as well. See you guys there.

Soumaya

Indian leg wrestling

Marky Mark

Grape Nehi

Marky Mark

Alley Vodka

Marky Mark

Re: Improv 101 ~ November 2017

Soumaya
Hi 101,

I just signed up for 201, hope you will do the same. I really enjoyed our group.

See you tomorrow,

Soumaya

Improv 201

Marky Mark
Yeah!!!

Re: Improv 101 ~ November 2017

Soumaya
hey,

I really had a good time yesterday. Thanks Justin and thank you 101 amazing improvisers.
If you have pics or videos from last night, can you please share them?

Thanks, Soumaya
Mel

Re: Improv 101 ~ November 2017

Mel
I signed up for 201! I second Soumaya! I would love to see any pics from last night :)