Improv 101, February 2018!

Andrew
Hey everybody! So excited to spend the next 6 weeks learning improv with you all.  I can already tell we have a great group! This is just a nifty place to share ah hah moments, cool links to things, impressions on class, things you learned, etc!  Let's keep the conversation going!

Re: Improv 101, February 2018!

Zipp
I did my homework oh teacher of Improv 101. Yes! And... I am all in for the laughs and the challenges. Thank you for the fun and the superb motivation.
Zipp

Re: Improv 101, February 2018!

Andrew
WELL GREAT! Thanks Zipp, can't wait to hear about it on Tuesday!