April 2018 Stand Up 101

Mo Urban
 I would love for us to have discussion on the forums throughout this week. Get on there post some thoughts as to what your favorite moments from class were, or if you had any ah ha moments!  Also - feel free to post any videos, blogs, resources, etc. that you think would be for the good of the group.

See you soon!
Mo

Re: April 2018 Stand Up 101

Ellen K
I was just now able to get on the computer and find the forum.  I will try to do a better job of getting on here. Looking forward to class tomorrow. Have had a strange week.  I have kind of been all over the place mood-wise.  Been trying to listen to comedy while driving in the car.  Had some funny stuff pop into my brain.  Also had some upsetting stuff that came up -- but have been trying to convert this into something funny.  Having trouble trying to focus on ONE story to try to tell.  And also struggling with one of my big questions -- profanity or no profanity.... Thanks. EK

Re: April 2018 Stand Up 101

Amy Selegue
Hi, Ellen! I can relate a bit to the mood swings - my week’s  been like that too. Along with some health stuff that at first doesn’t seem like good fodder for comedy, but I’m trying to find the light side and it helps me feel much better! Hope you do too! <3