101 Sept-Oct 2018

Veronica
Hi All,

Feel free to discuss class, improv, homework, and shows here!

Anyone want to start off with a recap of week 1?

Thanks,
Veronica

Re: 101 Sept-Oct 2018

Crystal Williams
Week 1 was a fantastic good time as we broke the ice with a number of delightful exercises starting with an exercise to remember our names (creative Crystal, dashing Dan, victorious Vernonica and *two* crazy Chris’ if memory serves). This followed with a number of fun exercises, one of which had us chasing one another (or dodging one another) and orbiting one or two people.
We got the chance to flex our Improv skills in pairs of two, using the Yes, and technique. And frankly, we were pretty hilarious.
We wrapped up with some housekeeping details and a homework assignment.
Who knew school could be so much fun???